Valley Of Flowers Tour Package
Valley of Flowers National Park is an Indian national park, located in North Chamoli and Pithoragarh, in the state of Uttarakhand and is known for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora
The Valley of Flowers, circulate over 87 square kilometres in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, is set in the background of the glorious Himalayan ranges. A World Heritage Site, the valley is positioned in a very incredible area, which is the conversion point of the Himalayan ranges of the Western and Eastern Himalayas. This wealthy exclusive area is recorded for rare and endangered animals, including the Asiatic black bear, ounce, bruin and blue sheep.
Located in Uttarakhand, this attractive place is famous for its attractive meadows of alpine flowers. With a distinct range of endemic flora, it is picturesque in its beauty. Legends believe that this is the place from where Hanuman collected the Sanjeevani booti to cure Lakshmana. Several species of butterflies and insects can be found here. The place has a beautiful backdrop of flora pastures, running rivers and mountains.
- Transportation by AC Tempo Traveller- Push Back Seats.
- Accommodation on double occupancy in Deluxe category hotels in Govindghat & Joshimath.
- Accommodation in Ghangharia will be on triple occupancy.
- Guide service from Haridwar to Haridwar.
- All meals during the trek as per the plan.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- GST 5% Extra
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Lunch & Snacks does not include in Package.
- All personal expenses, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.